Otatso Wetlands in the end the waves will discolor me.
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Whether or not the woman heard her calls, she can’t be sure, but she’s noticed anyway, and makes a point to bark in her direction. Thuringwethil doesn’t quite hear it, but she sees the action and hear ears fall back against her head. The looming threat of the locusts above them are far more of a concern right now rather than some rogue female caught in the crossfire. The problem the bugs are causing is much bigger than Thuringwethil can imagine and worrying about it when she doesn’t know the extent of the damage will only do so much.

The dark leader takes a few bold steps forward to close the distance, perhaps an attempt to better hear should either of them speak, but she leaves enough space between them. “Have you seen anything like this?” she decides to ask with a solemn twist of her own lips before waiting to see if the other even heard her speak.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Harlyn - May 03, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Antumbra - May 10, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Harlyn - June 02, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Harlyn - June 21, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Harlyn - July 05, 2016, 07:30 PM