The Sentinels I dream about her, but we have never met
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
reek. the more that saena lay before lasher the history of his missteps, his lies, his hatefulness, the greater ire rose in the druid, so that he found himself almost choked with anger and vengefulness. how dare this man treat saena so! force her into a position where she must face the threat of killing wolves in order to guard her borders. from what the she-wolf had said, it was not implausible that had she upheld this murderous order against one of her enemies, their pack would have swept down upon the maplewood.

and this subordinate -- his own eyes grew hard, but lasher knew well how easily given trust could be so abused. he did not fault saena for it, of course. the fact that reek would have turned so quickly upon saena and slain his own children in her belly nauseated taltos -- he could not comprehend such hatred. 

"rest awhile," he urged, though he doubted saena would accept his offer. "i will help you hunt." they had his blessing to settle for a short while closer than he would have allowed another pack.
Messages In This Thread
I dream about her, but we have never met - by Saēna - April 23, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 26, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 30, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Lasher - May 10, 2016, 04:23 PM