The Wall Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing.
7 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Omg, my skillz are so rusted and crusty it's ridiculous, haha.  But omg it's awesome to write with you again!  I'll probably use this as a trade thread too!

Kelso realized -- too late for things to not be awkward -- that the path was really kind of narrow for two adult wolves to pass by one another side-by-side, let alone hang out and chat.  He felt his cheeks flush as small rocks jostled loose by his feet tumbled and skittered down past the stranger.  Fortunately, though, the darker wolf didn't seem too perturbed by it.  In fact, he managed to find a slightly wider, safer place in the path for them to stop for a few minutes, and Kelso was grateful.  

When the sooty wolf -- whose eyes, he noticed, were a startlingly awesome shade of pale blue that reminded him of his mother -- asked him if he'd seen anything, he felt himself wilt on the inside.  "I was hoping you had," he commented with a shrug, a frown knitting his brows together as he looked out over the landscape stretched before them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing. - by Kelso - May 13, 2016, 12:02 AM