The Sentinels you will find me, in places that we've never been
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The girl listens quietly as Osprey shares her families naming history, and finds she disagrees wholly with the situation. Naming after other people? "Perhaps this is narrow-minded-- but that sounds like a recipe for disappointment," she shares, somewhat bluntly. Sure, this Peregrine might had been a wonderful wolf and grand in all his ways-- but what happens when 'Perry Jr.' fucks up later in life and becomes the family tragedy? Peregrine probably wouldn't have appreciated it then. 

"I think that's a brilliant idea. Personalities do make the name fit," she tells the other with a smile. "But I've always been a fan of unique names. Not after anyone or anything, just a name. My sisters and I were not named after anything specific-- my father simply liked the names. Aria, Kiara and Lea," she adds the last part mostly for an example, in case her explanation had been less than satisfactory. 

"I don't remember where I'd heard the name before-- but I'd always liked the name Colin."
Messages In This Thread
RE: you will find me, in places that we've never been - by Aria - May 16, 2016, 05:19 PM