Larksong Grotto Wishing Well
12 Posts
Ooc — Calamity
I'm finally here!

Novalia had been wandering the edges of the Lake, taking stock of her new home, and keeping her eyes open for anyone who may be from her pack. She had picked up the scent of various wolves, here and there, but had yet to pair most with a face. Being a newcomer to the area, Novalia found it difficult to imagine what the place must have looked like before the insects ravaged everything. Surely it must have been quite beautiful. The skeletons of many trees and bushes littering the surrounding land gave an idea as to how much vegetation was missing. This foreign land was such a contrast against the usual flat white tundra and occasional rolling hills in which she had been raised. It left the female yearning for what was gone. 

Novalia looked ahead and noticed someone on the same side of the lake as she, it appeared to be a female standing in the water, and she decided to introduce herself. It was the only way she was going to know her pack. Hunger had robbed most of her energy, so the walk over was a slow one. As she approached, Novalia made sure to make her presence known and keep her expression friendly. She seemed to suffer from frequent cases of Resting Bitch face, and gave people the wrong impression. "Hello there. May I join you? My name is Novalia."
Messages In This Thread
Wishing Well - by Aspen - May 16, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: Wishing Well - by Novalia - May 20, 2016, 12:03 AM
RE: Wishing Well - by Aspen - May 21, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: Wishing Well - by Alder - May 21, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: Wishing Well - by Novalia - May 22, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: Wishing Well - by Aspen - June 01, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Wishing Well - by Alder - June 12, 2016, 03:27 PM