Blackfeather Woods This is important.
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra listened with interest once more. So if a male would have sex with her it would all go naturally but what if it didn't? What if she wanted to try if before she was in heat? Would it go natural then too? Kendra was super curious. Especially now it seemed the first try would be a bit of a mess. The girl glanced at Nemesis and then to Xan.

Her eye turned to him when he showed off his penis. She eyed at it and tipped her head a bit. "Pietro has one like that! And Dad too!," she spoke. Now it was logical to her that her father had one, because well, her mother had clearly carried her in her belly too. That was such a strange thought. "I came out of a belly!!! So weird! Why can't I remember it?," she asked to Nemesis.

Her face scrunched up when Xan asked if he could be a master of sex. The girl let out a giggle. "If you practice enough I think you will," she commented to him. After all it was with most things that if you had a lot of practice you would get better at it. She giggled at the ideas of it and the things that could happen.

Kendra then thoughts of the males that she met. And well there was Xan and Whittier... But... Xan was her friend and friends didn't do that right? Or did they? And maybe she could try it with Whittier. She was just so curious.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
This is important. - by Kendra - May 16, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: This is important. - by Nemesis - May 16, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: This is important. - by Xan - May 16, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: This is important. - by Kendra - May 18, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: This is important. - by Nemesis - May 18, 2016, 08:45 PM
RE: This is important. - by Xan - May 19, 2016, 02:07 AM
RE: This is important. - by Kendra - May 21, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: This is important. - by Nemesis - June 06, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: This is important. - by Kendra - June 12, 2016, 02:50 PM