Larksong Grotto Wishing Well
12 Posts
Ooc — Calamity
My fault, I should have tagged you or something! Sorry >. <

Novalia was not a naive woman and the cool, dry tone of Aspens voice did not go undetected. Determined to avoid any rough beginnings with her newly found family, she let it go. There was no doubting that the consequences of this famine were beginning to show. Tempers would be running high and fuses would be shortened by hunger. She herself had never been so thin and bony, had so little energy. Her silvery acquaintance threw the name Aspen over her shoulder and Novalia smiled. Atleast she now had a name to go with one of the wolves she had been scenting. That made three of her pack she had met but there were still many more. Eventually she would make her way around the whole area but for now her mission was to meet as many as she could and hopefully find the main camp so she could claim a place to rest. Food would be needed which meant so was energy. "Im sorry if I disturbed you." 

The dirty wolf did not hesitate before stepping into the cool water, letting it reach her neck. Swimming a short length out and back allowed the water to wash the dust and filth from Novalias white pelt and a quick dunk of the head was all she needed to finish.  That little bit of cleanliness went a long way in making her feel civilized again. The wolf heaved her soaked body onto the shore and shook herself thoroughly, droplets of liquid flying in all directions. She made sure not to get Aspen wet knowing it would not be appreciated. "I should probably find my way to the main camp, Perhaps we can try and find a rabbit or bird together later?" It would give Novalia a chance to make a friend, and earn the acceptance of the Lark Song Grotto Wolves. 

Out of nowhere Charley appeared and she gave a small smile at his call. Atleast she knew someone else. Not surprisingly it appeared that Aspen and Charley already knew each other.  In fact, the male seemed to light right up at the sight of the other female,  which made Novalias rare smile widen. "Hello again Charley."
Messages In This Thread
Wishing Well - by Aspen - May 16, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: Wishing Well - by Novalia - May 20, 2016, 12:03 AM
RE: Wishing Well - by Aspen - May 21, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: Wishing Well - by Alder - May 21, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: Wishing Well - by Novalia - May 22, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: Wishing Well - by Aspen - June 01, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Wishing Well - by Alder - June 12, 2016, 03:27 PM