The Sentinels I dream about her, but we have never met
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Lasher's silence was welcome. She knew the man was merely listening, and likely thinking, on all that was said. All that Saena could think was, it should've been Valtyr. If she hadn't entered into a lusty, adulterous relationship with Reek, then perhaps the events of the past year would've been altered, and she would've been happy and not fleeing the destruction of her home for the second time in her young life. The thought was futile. No doubt Saena's life would've been just as fucked up if she chose someone other than Reek.

"Thank you," she mumbled, allowing her frame to sag in a hopeful bid at relaxation. There was still a lot of work to be done and she couldn't rest now, but Saena took the moment as it was given. "We can hunt, I won't trouble you with it," she waved away his offer, loath even now to owe Donnelaith for more than their ears and the sheathing of their teeth, "all I ask is we be given some time upon the coast to collect ourselves. We do not intend to cause harm or hardship for you and yours."

Saena hadn't even known they were here, though she should have. Casmir told her as much. "Casmir is well," she shared offhandedly.
Messages In This Thread
I dream about her, but we have never met - by Saēna - April 23, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 26, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 30, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Saēna - May 23, 2016, 12:32 PM