The Sentinels I dream about her, but we have never met
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"of course," lasher granted without hesitation, wishing he was more forceful in persuading saena to accept his offer of help. but she would not, and so the man let it by the wayside of their conversation. his worried gaze fell upon her tired frame, but a brightness entered his eyes at the mention of his prodigal son. "so he found his way unto you," the druid murmured, sides expanding with a large sigh of relief.

"he left here so very suddenly. there was -- something occurring with himself and two of the young wolfesses his age here, but it swiftly turned dark when his little companion was found dead upon the beach. he ran away soon thereafter. i cannot say he was blamed for it," taltos murmured, pain taking up its place upon his features momentarily. "but he is well, and he shall heal. and so shall you."
Messages In This Thread
I dream about her, but we have never met - by Saēna - April 23, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 26, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 30, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Lasher - May 24, 2016, 09:56 PM