Blackfeather Woods silence & I
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Damien's words were enough to sway her belifes, or at least, change the perspective she had previously held. She had always done what she had to, to serve Meldresi, but she had not known the Preistess held her in usch high regard. Of course, there was always the possibility that Damien was lying, but it did not matter. They shared a common interest and could agree, for once. However, the weeks before had proved to her that she could only truly trust Kove, as everything else had failed her. No, she did not trust Damien, but she was willing enough to follow with what he had in mind. "No, I do not trust you. But we want to see Blackfeather restored, the disease rid from the Night Mother's lands. There is no other who shares the same ambition as I, like you," Her intention to accomplice him was hinted, although she would not stand for anything against Malice's life, as annoying as it sounded. They both had the ambition

"However, my actions will not go un-noticed. Though, I cannot control what you do. Once she births and must prove her worth, I plan on shutting her down," There was no other oportunity to strike without Burke breathing down her neck. It was impossible, but maybe after Malice was gone, she would put the children to use. While she didn't give two shits for the mother, the only reason she was willing to tolerate the girl was because of Burke's children too. Perhaps, she would even teach them like she taught the twins. Yes, they would be of use but they would never have to know of the mistake that was their mother, Malice.

"What you- we do in between must be discreet,"

She could see no other way. She did not want to loose what she had. It was not just her that could be affected by her actions, if they were found out. Kove and Xan, they were her family and she could not risk their livelyhood. However, she had a duty to the pack and their home if she did not help stop the ruin of it. Perhaps, Kove would even agree. She knew he would support her, and he had his own reason for hating Malice. The Brotherhood would do exactly as it was trained to do, even if there was the possibility of pulling the pack from underneath the steady yet shaky hold it grasped to.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
silence & I - by Nemesis - May 22, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: silence & I - by Damien - May 23, 2016, 12:13 PM
RE: silence & I - by Nemesis - May 23, 2016, 12:32 PM
RE: silence & I - by Damien - May 23, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: silence & I - by Nemesis - May 23, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: silence & I - by Damien - May 24, 2016, 08:35 PM
RE: silence & I - by Nemesis - May 24, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: silence & I - by Damien - May 25, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: silence & I - by Nemesis - May 25, 2016, 02:34 PM