Blackfeather Woods Don't need permission
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
Sorry for skipping the posting order, but got the go-ahead from Allie so just gonna have a little blurb here if that is alright! 
Aeronwyn's gaze trevelled to the black wolfess, and a flicker of recognition passed over her eyes. The fae, from that night a few days ago. How delightful. She did not meet the gaze of this female, but instead spoke smoothly and quickly, addressing both as she settled down into what she dearly hoped was a more submissive stance. "I ask forgiveness for my ignorance, sir and ma'am. I have had few encounters with pack wolves in my time, and as such do not know how to address such encounters." She dipped her head in sincere apology, repecting the words of the black pelted warrior. Readying subtle social cues was not the silver wraiths specialty, but she gathered from the male's steady power that he was a higher ranking member, and the female too. 

She did not meet the eyes of the dark one, her challenging voice and gaze a clear sign. She wanted Aeronwyn to submit. The wraith felt a loathing because of this, but understood it was a pack wolf's duty to force rank on outsiders. Right now, she could not dare to offend. "My name is Aeronwyn, and I come searching for a pack. I offer my claws, and my fangs, my loyalty and any skills I may offer to thee." She bowed her head to the male and female pair, waiting for them to speak, to act.
Messages In This Thread
Don't need permission - by Aeronwyn - May 28, 2016, 07:23 AM
RE: Don't need permission - by Burke - May 29, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: Don't need permission - by Aeronwyn - May 29, 2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Don't need permission - by Nemesis - May 29, 2016, 03:47 PM
RE: Don't need permission - by Aeronwyn - May 29, 2016, 06:40 PM
RE: Don't need permission - by Burke - June 01, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Don't need permission - by Nemesis - June 06, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: Don't need permission - by Aeronwyn - June 06, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: Don't need permission - by Burke - June 12, 2016, 02:29 PM