Sleeping Dragon act i scene iv
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
tag for visibility, gerra

Gluskap's words do little to soothe her. She'd stripped her hierarchy bare and sought new land to claim. Even if her followers are not native to her belief, did not understand, they are still hers to protect. Heda would not have turned a blind eye if they put their loyalty to her. She'd lost a few wolves for one reason or another, their faith not strong enough, and she inhales a sharp breath. Thuringwethil had been lazy in her ways, used to the rest of the clan to raise their children. However, her wolves were not children and were limited in their knowledge. Where Gluskap felt the world offered a natural reaction, she knows now it to be a test.

Relief, as if all the commanders before her sighed at once, floods her.

Thuringwethil sets her jaw then and then shakes her attention back once she realizes the male's request. She easily recalls their meeting upon the borders and slowly nods her head, mulling over the options.

"All right," she says with a nod. "But not alone. The pack north west of us, they are an enemy, and one a little further... well, it's tense. And both you have to pass to get there."

She knows she can't send him alone, covered in ash and sulfur; he'd stand out like a rotten cache. The thought of the sea alone sends a shiver along her spine, born during a nightly high tide, and she'd yet to see it since she ended the reign of Seageda. Seeing it again, Thuringwethil can't begin to fathom.

"I will go with you, I know how to get around them," she explains, having scouted the northern reaches of the taiga. Directly to the coast, she's unsure, but she's certain the salty mistress will lead her. "And perhaps @Dio, too. It will be safer."
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
act i scene iv - by Gluskap - May 19, 2016, 11:35 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Antumbra - May 27, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Gluskap - May 27, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Antumbra - May 30, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Gluskap - May 31, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Antumbra - June 01, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Gluskap - June 05, 2016, 03:38 AM
RE: act i scene iv - by Antumbra - June 12, 2016, 04:18 PM