Blackfoot Forest I'm not getting any younger.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
@McTavish sorry for the wait, my post was deleted.
Minna struck the ground with a jolt. She had spent the whole morning trying to reach the thick, low branch of an oak near her den, and this was her thirty-fourth attempt at making the jump. She triend once more- and this time landed with an oomph, legs straddling the thick bough awkwardly. Excited, she got to her feet, carefully blaancing on the thick branch. Pale eyes sparkling, she folded her legs underneath her in an attempt to fall down-
One ear-wrenching howl later, she was on the ground again. She winced, the howl having startled her to the point of falling out of her tree. With a sigh, she trotted briskly toward the sound, not bothering to pluck the twigs out of her fur and smooth her pelt.

Minna stared at the giant from behind a boulder. A tiny noise peeped out of her throat, her pale green eyes fixed on the handsome man with the golden eyes. She smoothed her coat hurriedly, forgeting, however, to pull out a small twig stig in the fur by her ear. She approached the male at a lope, and before she knew it, was standing in front of the handsome male with the beautiful eyes. "Hello" she squeaked. Embarressed, she tried again. "Hello, sir. Welcome to Rosings. I'm Minna." A smile crossed her maw, but she didn't care.
Messages In This Thread
I'm not getting any younger. - by McTavish - May 31, 2016, 10:37 AM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Maevra - May 31, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Tantalus - May 31, 2016, 11:28 PM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by McTavish - June 02, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Maevra - June 02, 2016, 07:18 AM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Tantalus - June 02, 2016, 09:37 AM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by McTavish - June 03, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Tantalus - June 11, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by McTavish - June 14, 2016, 12:11 PM
RE: I'm not getting any younger. - by Tantalus - June 14, 2016, 01:04 PM