Blackfoot Forest Neuer Anfang
"Avalin"
35 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Hello! ^^

Glancing one last time into the thick, leafless foliage, Aveline began to think no one would come. Maybe they weren't open to any wolves joining, and they purposely didn't come to greet her. She could understand. With the lack of prey, some packs weren't open to bringing in more mouths to feed. Aveline was about to up and leave, when a figure began approaching her from the shadows. Black ears pricked and her large head tilted with a mix of excitement and nervousness. Was this the alpha? Or a subordinate? She couldn't tell, but either way she made a point to be polite and friendly. Soon, the stranger closed the gap between the two until they were nearly face to face. It was a female, and pretty and petite at that. Of course, all wolves smaller than her were petite. Soon, another stranger approached. He was obviously more dominant and Aveline dipped her head at his approach. 

They both asked her what she was here for, and the girl informed her with the name of the pack that takes refuge here. "I come in peace." She said to the girl and the male.  "My name is Aveline, ant I am lookink to yoin your ranks. Are you zee Alpha?" Aveline directed the question towards the male.  She spoke in a thick German accent, and she sure hoped the they could understand. After getting to know the big girl better, it became easier to understand what she was saying. A wolf just had to care enough, you know? Love conquers all, after all. "I, uh, am skillt in battles, huntink, and have some skills in herb gatherink." She added just for good measure.
Messages In This Thread
Neuer Anfang - by Aveline - May 31, 2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Neuer Anfang - by Maevra - May 31, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: Neuer Anfang - by Tantalus - May 31, 2016, 10:59 PM
RE: Neuer Anfang - by Aveline - May 31, 2016, 11:03 PM
RE: Neuer Anfang - by Maevra - May 31, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: Neuer Anfang - by Tantalus - May 31, 2016, 11:19 PM
RE: Neuer Anfang - by Aveline - May 31, 2016, 11:29 PM
RE: Neuer Anfang - by Maevra - May 31, 2016, 11:37 PM
RE: Neuer Anfang - by Tantalus - June 01, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: Neuer Anfang - by Aveline - June 01, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Neuer Anfang - by Maevra - June 01, 2016, 07:05 PM