Phoenix Maplewood Hungry like a wolf
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
She parts her lips in a deep breath, almost as if she might object, that yes, this land does belong to me but she leaves the words on the tip of her tongue. Letting anyone else settle here will only put harm on her own but a disrespect of the Phoenix wolves that fled in her wake. What remains is reminder, a warning, and it will be nothing but. Apparent the other seems clueless of where he stands, she doesn't push it, and instead eases back a few notches as he moves on speak of her own where her sulfuric scent announces her.

The fact he'd gotten close enough to her borders undetected sends an angry ripple down her spine. She'd lost a wolf or two in her hierarchy but she hadn't expected their patrols to weaken as evident as the male presents. It would change, upon her return, that they would increase. In the meantime, a scrutinizing glare is all she manages.

"You are not wrong," she says, and while curiosity grips her, she does not speak her questions. It is not her job to care for lone wolves or those of other packs that hold her harm at interest. With enough stress from Larksong Grotto, sure Reek would enjoy her death, the minuscule lives of those outside her borders mean little. "You were lucky not to cross paths with my warriors," she adds with a playful quirk of her brow.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
Hungry like a wolf - by Denaleee - May 24, 2016, 10:49 PM
RE: Hungry like a wolf - by Antumbra - May 25, 2016, 01:07 PM
RE: Hungry like a wolf - by Denaleee - May 25, 2016, 02:31 PM
RE: Hungry like a wolf - by Antumbra - May 30, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: Hungry like a wolf - by Denaleee - May 30, 2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Hungry like a wolf - by Antumbra - June 01, 2016, 07:16 AM
RE: Hungry like a wolf - by Denaleee - June 01, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Hungry like a wolf - by Antumbra - June 01, 2016, 07:10 PM