Blackfoot Forest to make war with The Holy Ones
☀️
160 Posts
Ooc — Java
it did not sadden her to hear of the pack's dwindling numbers, as it perhaps should have. once, she would have felt the pains as liri did, her heart squeezing for each name uttered. yet now, hosannah had to feign it. within her current state it was easy enough to look down-trodden and depressed, for it was not far from the truth. how unfortunate... i do hope maja returns, the rest of the information she squares away in her mind, and does not intend to speak on it, until liri mentions a new acquisition. here she smiles, and as the weak smile appears then fades upon her face, she adds, yes, i believe i encountered minna as i returned. she did not seem to trust me, but.. i have been gone for so long.

she paused to lick her lips, rest her voice which grated from her throat, and listened to liri's question. liri was a bright woman, which was likely why hosannah called her a friend, once. she hoped to keep her among her allies for some time, but it would require work. it was hard enough to keep the lies straight enough for hosannah not to be perceived as a deserter; now, she would have to lie right to her friend's face. it was a good thing she had such strong beliefs in what she said.

i smell of strangers. i encountered no food, but plenty of opposition in the north. this was true enough, so it rang true in her voice. the wolves of the larksong were not keen on her arrival, and she had eaten nothing of their stores. thankfully they left me alone, but i imagine the famine is much harder to the north, and if i fell before them then... they would surely benefit. her features went dark at that thought, and briefly she remembered gotham and the taste of his flesh.

is there anything i can do? the woman murmured after a long, thoughtful pause. i am weary, but if the pack is struggling, i must help. perhaps she could convince them to follow raas, and bring the flocks together. hosannah is too tired to toil upon that thought for long, and lets it fade within her mind — but she looks to liri expectantly.
Messages In This Thread
to make war with The Holy Ones - by RIP Hosannah - May 28, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Síff - May 28, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by RIP Hosannah - May 30, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Síff - May 30, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by RIP Hosannah - June 01, 2016, 12:58 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Síff - June 01, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Emily - June 01, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by RIP Hosannah - June 02, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Síff - June 02, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by Emily - June 02, 2016, 09:32 PM
RE: to make war with The Holy Ones - by RIP Hosannah - June 03, 2016, 02:24 PM