The Sentinels my heartbeat could tell you it's urgent
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
she had spoken true -- for very soon, she was joined by one, her brother, who she looked to with love and warmth... and next, her father! though the times had been cruel to him, deirdre looked to the man with adoration, admiration, and love each. for he was the scaffold to all. her mother had gone, and she wondered if the willow would return to them, and only prayed that she would. for deirdre loved her mother, heart and soul. but she did not worry for her; blue willow was strong, and surely she did as many would in this time, seeking green life to bring to them. this was simple supposing, but she had faith in her mother. 

deirdre wilted at the anger her father displayed, and looked next to malachi with a measure of surprise. her father knew this man! deirdre did not, however, but was aware of the meaning her father thrust like a sword at malachi. there was only an apology given, only shame to be seen, and deirdre, though small, exhibited a measure of calculated fierceness here, protective over donnelaith, over her father. well -- what are you now? are you a coward still? what will you, to show us otherwise? her questions had merit, and yet belatedly she realized she might have been out of line. the tone was not cruel or unkind -- there was genuine interest, here! they must know these things, surely he understood that! she looked to her father and dipped her head some, preparing for perhaps deserved chastisement. for she was a child, still, and had much to learn.
Messages In This Thread
my heartbeat could tell you it's urgent - by Malachi - June 02, 2016, 10:54 PM
RE: my heartbeat could tell you it's urgent - by Deirdre - June 08, 2016, 10:46 AM