Firefly Ravine Can you hear me now?
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Her dream was as black and quiet as the world outside of her other dimension was, only this one was perhaps more peaceful. At least in her dream, she wasn't replaced every so often and did not have to deal with unknown stuff. Nor did the thing next to her, and yes, she figured it was alive, trouble her as much in that world. Normally, she awoke in the real world without anything- no sound, no sight, only the rhythmic breathing of the thingymedingy. The world was finally beginning to make just a little bit of sense.

But all that changed this morning. As she crawled out of her dreaming state, awakened by the movements of the thingymedingy, something happened that she couldn't explain. It were colors, at least she'd refer to it as that later, and as she moved her head- they changed. She blinked, yelping in terror as she did as once again the world was black. Holy cow, what was that? Oh no, she really couldn't deal with this. Her eyes opened again, and she looked around the best she could, taking everything in. It was the thingymedingy, she figured, blurry but still there. She tried to sit up straight to take a better look, but fell to the ground as something popped in her ears.

What in the name of the thingymedingy was happening? Was she dying? Had the poison taken control after all? Had she been strangled by all the sacks they were in? She whined. Blinking as the blurry- weird sounding world became just a little clearer. She could not understand what the sound was trying to tell her, nor did she trust her vision. This was total madness. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Can you hear me now? - by Sen - June 10, 2016, 12:57 AM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Chusi - June 10, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Sen - June 23, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Chusi - June 24, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Sen - June 27, 2016, 01:36 AM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Chusi - July 02, 2016, 04:05 AM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Sen - July 23, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Chusi - July 23, 2016, 07:36 AM