Two Rivers Isle i knock the ice from my bones
51 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Thanks for starting! I would've replied yesterday but my cousins house didn't have wifi.

Devin walked along the forest, searching for prey. She had come far to get to Teekon, somewhere new. Finally somewhere new. No more listening to grandma or working for anyone but herself. While that seemed pretty exciting for the yearling, as independent as she was, she unconsciously came to Teekon hoping to find her father. She had always been able to count on Arturo. He'd backed her up when she'd been in trouble and helped her. Though she hated needing people, she needed her dad. 

She crossed a river onto an island like area with a large variety of trees that probably looks good in full bloom. Swiftly she strode through the brush, hoping to find some signs of life. A low growl rumbled in her stomach, only reminding her of her hunger. She would have to stop after a bit longer, she was so hungry that she'd lost a lot of energy. Her ivory paws began to move slower that her normal stride and her breathing was heavier. This famine was rough and wherever she was there didn't seem to be many packs or other wolves for that matter. That's when she caught onto a scent. A wolf had passed down here not to long ago, possibly in pursuit. It smelled familiar but she was too caught up in following it to match the scent to any memorable face.

Devin soon came upon another wolf, who'd caught a groundhog. Eyes widened, a light purr emitted from her throat. Could she take it? Maybe he'd leave scraps behind? She scanned over the scene trying to strategize a way to get his kill when she realized something. This was her dad! Arturo! She's found him! Tail wagging slightly she walked calmly from her hiding spot she barked to get his attention. Hey dad. Nice catch. She smiled, waiting for him to notice. Hopefully he'd be willing to share with his daughter.
[Image: 2woy713.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
[Image: al40op.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
Messages In This Thread
i knock the ice from my bones - by Arturo - June 13, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Devin - June 14, 2016, 09:32 AM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Arturo - June 14, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Devin - June 14, 2016, 04:06 PM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Arturo - June 14, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Devin - June 15, 2016, 07:37 AM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Arturo - June 15, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Devin - June 16, 2016, 07:15 AM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Arturo - June 16, 2016, 07:00 PM