Two Rivers Isle i knock the ice from my bones
51 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Can I just say I love your writing style! It's so unique and beautiful <3

Devin grinned when her father realized it was her. It had only been for a second that she'd thought he might not recognize her. But that feeling of fear had dissipated with his funny choked sound. Devin? Arturo managed, he seemed in doubt for a moment but caught on. She noted his hesitance to embrace her. She was glad that he respected her lifestyle wishes, but at the same time, she longed for the comfort of her father. She looked him over for a second, recognizing how hungry he looked. This was hardly her father that she looked at. He was so skinny, when he used to be so strong. She looked up to him still, but she could tell he was weakened.

The white thief rushed forwards, stopping at her father's side and rubbing her head along his dark colored flank. I missed you. She said, almost inaudible as she was smothered in his fur. She stepped back when he spoke again asking how she was. She was bombarded with love and concern, and it made her scowl. I told you I don't want all of your concern. I want you to treat me like an adult because I'm pretty much an adult. She said, sternly but at the same time with respect in her tone. She knew he would probably never stop caring for her, but she could still try. And so just to please him, she allowed him to check her for wounds or injuries until he was satisfied.

I'm ok dad. But I'm hungry. We should share it cause you look hungry too. She said, staring up at him yet glancing towards his groundhog, drool threatening to fall from her mouth. The food called to her like a plant calls for the sun. She needed it, so without further ado, she squatted around it and dug in. He scooted over to leave her dad a spot along the carcass, tail wagging as she sunk her teeth into the delicious red meat. Each time she swallowed she could almost feel the energy coursing through her blood. It was only then that she realized how hungry she'd really been.
[Image: 2woy713.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
[Image: al40op.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
Messages In This Thread
i knock the ice from my bones - by Arturo - June 13, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Devin - June 14, 2016, 09:32 AM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Arturo - June 14, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Devin - June 14, 2016, 04:06 PM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Arturo - June 14, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Devin - June 15, 2016, 07:37 AM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Arturo - June 15, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Devin - June 16, 2016, 07:15 AM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Arturo - June 16, 2016, 07:00 PM