Hushed Willows If hate is what fuels me, it feels great
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Trick tried to remember the wise guy he had met one time, the one with a broken leg. He had known so much of the stars. He said he found it easier to travel at night since he knew the map of the heavens so well. What a lucky -or unlucky, if you only looked at his broken leg- guy he had been. He had died in Trick's care after he had promised that when he was fixed, he would teach Trick all he knew. Trick gritted his teeth, removing his gaze from the early night sky. Damn it, damn it all.

Just as he was done hurting himself with stories of his past, the ghostly face of Nova Rose showed up right above him. His green eyes that now sparkled with the stars' reflections widened at the sight- not because she was ugly, but because of the sudden attention. He followed her actions, tipping his head with her, a soft chuckle leaving his throat at the thought of how ridiculous they might look.

Miss Nova Rose? Do what do I owe the pleasure of your company on this... lovely night? He questioned, a sigh leaving his mouth soon after. He lifted himself up into a sitting position, finding it quite rude to stay the way he had been before. His eyes did not rest on the older female though, instead drifting off to the night sky, to one of the brightest stars he would now call Kunik. Or perhaps that small one, just beside the big one, would suite her better.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
If hate is what fuels me, it feels great - by Trick - June 14, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: If hate is what fuels me, it feels great - by Trick - June 15, 2016, 10:15 AM