Two Rivers Isle i knock the ice from my bones
51 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Very well. Finally her father had given in. With a proud smile she stepped back and allowed him forwards to the kill. He tore into it, but slowly. The normal gusto of a hungry wolf seemed to be pained. He was holding back so as not to worry her. Devin wasn't a fool, she wouldn't fall for these silly games. She knew that he was just as hungry as she had been, but they shared a stubborn will and she knew she couldn't sway him any further. He looked up to her, his tongue swiping across his bloodied muzzle as he prepared to speak.

What would she do now? A good question. He returned to his meal, but ears remained attentive to her. Devin really didn't know where she'd be going. Not many packs were fond of coywolves, so joining one would be hard. She also didn't really want to join a pack, she wanted to travel and see things. But she was hungry, and even her efficiency at thievery wouldn't sustain her famished stomach forever. She thought about traveling with her dad, but that would defeat the whole purpose of branching out from her family and she didn't want to prove her family right. She didn't want their love and care, right? Well of course she did she just didn't like to show it. So what would she do?

The Fearghal's daughter was about to say I don't know, but she took a moment to think. If she said that, her dad would worry for sure and that was not what she wanted. For his sake, she would pretend that she had a plan. For his sake she would lie. I'm going to the coast. I heard there's more prey down towards there. And I've never been before. What about you dad where're you going? She turned the question back to him, she was still quite worried about his own health. Hopefully what she'd left for him to eat would be enough to satisfy his stomach. If it wasn't she wouldn't know, knowing Arturo he wouldn't tell.
[Image: 2woy713.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
[Image: al40op.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
Messages In This Thread
i knock the ice from my bones - by Arturo - June 13, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Devin - June 14, 2016, 09:32 AM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Arturo - June 14, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Devin - June 14, 2016, 04:06 PM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Arturo - June 14, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Devin - June 15, 2016, 07:37 AM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Arturo - June 15, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Devin - June 16, 2016, 07:15 AM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Arturo - June 16, 2016, 07:00 PM