Sunset Valley her hands know violence but there is a different dream in her heart
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
While her entire message hasn't gotten across, enough did to open up the pack-wolf a little. She doesn't tell her anything she doesn't already know but she keeps her features interested, a little, and frowns with the news. She herself doesn't know how far the damage goes, if it reaches a week or more worth of travel to effect her former home, but for now there is no way for her to know. A worry she sets aside for later because her ears sweep forward at the invite for the three of them into the Grotto. The genuine curiosity might give her a leg up in the situation, even if the purpose has a different intention than the innocent wolf before her.

"Well, maybe," she says quietly with a contemplative lift of her brow. Thuringwethil turns her head to look behind her, searching for sight of the others. Still, Dio remains in view and she can see a speck of the other through the barren trees. "We are all good hunters, for when the time is right, but I would like to know a little bit more, if you'll tell me."
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: her hands know violence but there is a different dream in her heart - by Antumbra - June 18, 2016, 02:08 PM