Two Rivers Isle i knock the ice from my bones
51 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Thank you for letting me adopt Dev! I'll thread again with you anytime, and if ever Turo is about to start his own pack, pm me and I'll try and get Devin there <3

Devin was a bit prideful when her father said her idea was good. She wasn't one to seek to please. But when her father was proud, it made her feel pretty good. He had no idea how much he had really shaped her into who she was. She liked to think she was her own mold, but really she had always wanted to be just like her father. She admired him more than anyone else, and like him for her, she would do anything for him. This whole goodbye part was hard, but she trusted her father to be strong, he wouldn't die on her, but she would still worry. What if the next time she called for him, he didn't come.

He told her to stay safe blah blah blah, smother smother. She pretended not to care, like his words bothered him, but she flashed her father a grateful glance. That glance showed it all. She really loved her dad. Yeah yeah I know where to find you dad. I promise I'll call if I'm in trouble. She said, watching as he strode towards her. In that moment she was no longer on her own. She was a pup again, and her father's watchful gaze would protect her from anything. He brushed past her muzzle affectionately and said his goodbyes. When he could no longer see her face, she closed her eyes at his touch, she'd forgotten that she'd missed the safety a father's love provided.

I love you dad. Before he could say another word she was gone, her white pelt becoming another ghost in the dark night.
[Image: 2woy713.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
[Image: al40op.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
Messages In This Thread
i knock the ice from my bones - by Arturo - June 13, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Devin - June 14, 2016, 09:32 AM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Arturo - June 14, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Devin - June 14, 2016, 04:06 PM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Arturo - June 14, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Devin - June 15, 2016, 07:37 AM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Arturo - June 15, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Devin - June 16, 2016, 07:15 AM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Arturo - June 16, 2016, 07:00 PM