Silvertip Mountain Nobody likes a tattle-tale
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
All Welcome 
@Ezekiel

Steady was feeling only slightly better after his talks with Krypton and Niita, but it was something. He still had others to face after the pack meeting, and he wasn't sure how they would respond, but he held some form of confidence that maybe not everyone would abandon him because of what he felt he had to do. 

With two of the most prominent wolves in his pack taken care of, Steady howled for Ezekiel. He knew their friendship had been a little rocky, but Steady did respect the other male, and now it was time to see if he would stick around. The hard life wasn't for everyone, Steady would be the first to admit that. But, when it came down to it, he understood that not everyone might see things like he did, and that was okay. There would be no hard feelings over it, regardless of who stayed or left.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Nobody likes a tattle-tale - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Nobody likes a tattle-tale - by Ezekiel - June 20, 2016, 07:43 AM
RE: Nobody likes a tattle-tale - by Steady - June 20, 2016, 11:13 AM
RE: Nobody likes a tattle-tale - by Ezekiel - June 20, 2016, 11:30 AM
RE: Nobody likes a tattle-tale - by Steady - June 20, 2016, 12:12 PM
RE: Nobody likes a tattle-tale - by Ezekiel - June 20, 2016, 02:21 PM
RE: Nobody likes a tattle-tale - by Steady - June 20, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: Nobody likes a tattle-tale - by Ezekiel - June 21, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: Nobody likes a tattle-tale - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 06:20 PM
RE: Nobody likes a tattle-tale - by Ezekiel - June 21, 2016, 10:54 PM
RE: Nobody likes a tattle-tale - by Steady - June 22, 2016, 10:00 AM