Frostfire Ridge This will never end 'cause I want more
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
because why not?

With a lot on her mind, Thuringwethil tries to keep herself busy. Mostly she sticks to the borders, circling and remarking, if only because she could avoid Wildfire. The mere thought put an ache in her chest she hadn’t been expecting and all she wanted was to see the girl, if only to make sure she’s okay even if they don’t speak, but she occasionally slips that from thought as she follows the scent of others she might begin to follow. First, she notes the newest wolf of Drageda, but it’s soon that other scents had begun to mingle into it.

Thuringwethil’s jaw tightens as a howl called out with an undistinguished message that gives her a little concern. Leaving behind Sleeping Dragon territory, the large leader—with a meal or two to account for the last week or so, more than usual—began her trip onto the ridge. She spots the grey colored wolf up ahead, and nearby a white wolf, and on the run, another, and it’s not enough to give her an answer for the situation as she draws up behind her subordinate.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
This will never end 'cause I want more - by Lagertha - June 20, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - June 20, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Saed - June 20, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Antumbra - June 20, 2016, 05:24 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - June 21, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - June 28, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - July 01, 2016, 03:00 PM