Coconut Grove the quake in my breath
5 Posts
Ooc — Marie
The Goddes of dreams herself, ironically, was the worst sleeper of them all. She often stayed up the whole night if there was too much noise and her sensitive ears couldn't take it anymore. She found herself to be more of a watcher than a kid, yet she was still not sexually matured and could be considered a pup. Often did she twist and turn once asleep, the nightmares that came with her broken mind being a true torture. This night was different though, as it was more quiet, more peaceful than any other that had passed since arriving in this seemingly once barren place. She found herself being tired, but before closing her eyes, the visions came. It was the same routine every quiet night, the visions coming and going without her knowing what they meant. She did not pay attention anyway, so there really was no point in trying. The only vision that showed today was of a white wolf, just standing behind a tree, ears tucked and tail not visible, but it was only for a brief second before Dapphion closed her sea-touched eyes.

Her sleep was peaceful, but that did not mean the world around her was also this way. Rumbling, twitching, movement and at last a running sound all reached her sensitive ears, frinking her off. She awoke just moments after her sister had ran away, but she had yet to notice the empty space where she had first rested. Her eyes sought the spot where the white wolf had been hiding before falling asleep, but it was already gone. It has went without me.

Only now did Dapphion look to the left, only to find her sister gone. She was not moved by this in the slightest, not even worried just a tiny bit. This would mean that she would have Xaaos for the whole night, and she got up with shaky legs to walk to her resting older brother. rocen svern, rocen svern lover, isthasy. She called out, looming over him, eyes sparkling with mischief. With her sister gone, she would be the one being deflowered at last by their shared husband. But perhaps Xaaos was more interested in finding out where the hell Vutia ran off to.
Her first language is Draconic.
She speaks a little English with a Russian-sounding accent.
~Adopt Avalon!~
Hover for translations
Messages In This Thread
the quake in my breath - by Skellige - June 21, 2016, 11:36 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Vutia - June 22, 2016, 01:28 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Dapphion - June 22, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Xaaos - June 25, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Skellige - June 28, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Vutia - July 02, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Dapphion - July 03, 2016, 08:49 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Xaaos - July 05, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Skellige - July 06, 2016, 03:02 AM