Frogspawn Swamp Set out on the search
22 Posts
Ooc — Makayla
All Welcome 
I'm still using the famine dice roll until July. Rolled a 4 (I struggle with linking)
And sorry if the post jumps around, I was putting this in quick.
A few days had passed since Romilda had informed the rest of her family of her plan to search for her cousin. Remmy had disappeared while she was still recovering from the fight rougly a month earlier. The only wound she suffered was that to her chest and required all of her luck to survive. Her chest now held a mostly healed scar, which was mostly covered by fur falling over from above. Moving some times sent a dull pain through her, making her think it would be a problem for the rest of her life.

The young wolf had come across a bog filled with bugs. She didn't have much trouble finding a path through and the water on either side provided a water supply. Not far in the brown female had found what looked like a stream, though it was hard to tell in the wetlands, and decided to follow it. Given time the noise of bugs gave away to the croaks of frogs.

Croaking was the only noise to fill her ears as she continued farther along what she thought was a stream. It was hard for her to hear her own thoughts but Romilda knew she had to get out of there, and quick. The Ferretti could tell too much time in this part of the bog would drive her insane. So, she sped up and moved as quickly as the water and mud would allow her to, growling all the way in attempt to silence the creatures creating the noise.

As she struggled through the mud of one of the many rises, something moved in front of her. Out of instinct she jumped forward and snapped at whatever was there. Her jaws closed around the body of a frog, killing it instantly. The next moment there wasn't anything left of the unfortunate creature.
Messages In This Thread
Set out on the search - by Romilda - June 22, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Set out on the search - by Vengeance - June 23, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: Set out on the search - by Romilda - June 23, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: Set out on the search - by Vengeance - June 23, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: Set out on the search - by Romilda - June 27, 2016, 12:38 AM
RE: Set out on the search - by Vengeance - June 28, 2016, 09:43 AM