Firefly Ravine Can you hear me now?
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The girl had been roused from her sleep, but whether Sen was to blame or not, she neither knew nor cared. The children were hers, after all, and so she could wake them and do whatever whenever it pleased her. Yet, this time it seemed different. There was something off, but she'd not taken notice immediately due to both the darkness of the den and her overall disinterest. Yeah, sure, something seemed different, but they were both alive still, right? That was all that really mattered anymore. Still, she had eventually looked towards Chusi when she'd whined, her own vision cutting through the darkness and focusing in on the child; it was noticed at that point that her eyes were not the only ones opened and seeing the world. It seemed that her children were finally growing, sight being gained and, she assumed, their hearing as well.

"Look at you," the woman murmured, moving her head closer to better inspect the child's face. "Now you'll understand just how bothersome of a creature you are when you cry." Her only real take from the momentous occasion. Sen then drew her tongue over each of their faces, cleaning what of them that she could before focusing back on Chusi. How was she seeing? Could she see well yet? The woman didn't know, for she could not remember the day in which her own eyes had opened. Honestly, she couldn't remember much of her days as a whining whelp, which was probably for the best.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Can you hear me now? - by Sen - June 10, 2016, 12:57 AM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Chusi - June 10, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Sen - June 23, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Chusi - June 24, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Sen - June 27, 2016, 01:36 AM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Chusi - July 02, 2016, 04:05 AM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Sen - July 23, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Chusi - July 23, 2016, 07:36 AM