Ankyra Sound you opened up the door, i crashed into the wall
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
When posturing didn't get her the space she sought, Lusca's lips rumpled, a low grumbling noise strumming in her throat like faraway drumfire.

Siancio's approach would liberate Maude from Lusca's rapt stare -- she shifted her gaze uneasily to the male, shoulders visibly stiffening as he padded up to gift the dead gull, placing it at her feet. Her eyes fell to it, hunger clamoring distinctly in her gut. Caiaphas had stopped sustaining the mother so that she was forced to retire from the den to prospect for necessities, affording the sealouse with the opportunity to moon over the littleuns. She was understandably reluctant, then, to part from them, and quickly found herself desperately hungry. 

Not one to be precious with her gratitude, Lu canted her muzzle at Siancio and murmured a peaceable, "Lusca. Thank you." 

She was silent for a few beats, glancing between the two with squinted eyes, and then grudgingly spoke -- "You may see, but only for a moment." Clutching the gull in her jaws, she stepped aside with a permissive nod, allowing them means of entry -- nonetheless remaining on her guard should someone flout boundaries.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you opened up the door, i crashed into the wall - by Lusca - June 24, 2016, 01:03 AM