The Sentinels in the land of gods and monsters, i was an angel
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She verified his own thoughts, and the eldest Mayfair all but beamed down to the girl. "Because of you and Lucani," he murmured gently, offering his praise with one last kiss upon her crown.

Pulling back, it was her words that lured him to carefully study her, and motioning with his muzzle that the two could continue to walk as they conversed, he felt a pull of disappointment.

What did he strive for? What could he accomplish in his life that would leave him satisfied? He had left the Plateau before with the desire to seek knowledge of the world, and in turn, he had learned aspects to the art of battle, though he was young still. Then, he had ached only to be revived with his family.

It seemed fate was cruel that he would come to reunite with them only to have his father stripped from him and his mother to go missing. "I think I'm still figuring that out," he decided with honesty. With a questioning look, the youthful wolf waited to see where this topic had come from.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: in the land of gods and monsters, i was an angel - by Constantine - June 24, 2016, 02:44 PM