The Sentinels in the land of gods and monsters, i was an angel
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She was entirely honest -- an aspect to the girl that warmed his heart to her completely, and at her words, he gave a gentle nod of his muzzle. It surprised him somewhat, that she sought such a role -- her skills laid with the art of healing, and her beliefs upon the very roots of what Lasher had taught her. He had not considered that she would hold the desire to be above others, and yet as he looked to Deirdre, he could only see the innocence of it all -- that she wanted nothing more than to bring her pack to it's truest potential, and be able to be there for tem whatever the cost.

"I believe many cultures hold that tradition," he confirmed, a gentle smile easing his features. "And I also believe you would be a fine leader one day." One day to him only meant when she was of age -- whether she felt that at 12 months, or years from now, only she could gauge that. "Which friend was this? Anyone I know?" He was uncertain only of how the topic would feel to Donnelaith's current leaders -- surely they would not see his little sister as a threat to their current crowns?
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: in the land of gods and monsters, i was an angel - by Constantine - June 24, 2016, 03:22 PM