The Sentinels in the land of gods and monsters, i was an angel
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
While he hoped the conversation had not transpired within the tall trees of their home, for it could only hint at disrupt amongst their current ranks, he was even more displeased with the true source as Deirdre's tale wove forward. A frown clouded his features like a storm, his eyes flashing with worry as the girl mentioned an attacker -- and while she also held a savior, the more she wove before him, the more a certain dread began to fill the heart of the Mayfair man.

Manipulation would be easy for an innocent like his sister -- she saw the harm in none, and hoped only to instill her good to the world. How easy would it be for a stranger to try to seek a bargain with her, promising her that she should be the leader of Donnelaith, when it would certainly suit his needs better?

"Dei," he murmured, stricken that another had attempted her harm, and instantly the man paused, his larger form wrapping about her in an embrace. His nose scoured the fur along her nape now, seeking for any grievous damage anywhere, though coming with none. "Deirdre.. I'll be honest with you, I do not trust this." He paused then, hoping he could get her to understand. "Where does this other pack wish to settle? If he desires no war, why would he not seek our current leadership to tell them?"
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: in the land of gods and monsters, i was an angel - by Constantine - June 24, 2016, 04:18 PM