Cassiopeia's View Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish?
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
All Welcome 
Gonna be vague about her other thread as this will be set after.

Pyx was a seeker of knowledge. She did not like to stand idly by, to be unaware. For this reason she had set to exploring all that she could of Moonspear and the nearby territory. Whenever she next met Amekaze she wanted to show that she had not waste the female's time, that she had learned and observed the land. She was attempting to do the territory in rounds, but also knew that it would be useful to explore outside the borders. Not very far, of course,  but certain landmarks were important. It was that reason that she now explored her way towards Cassiopeia's view. That, and she had wanted to look down upon the lands that she would call home. 

From the moment that she had arrived in the Wilds, it had been the Moonspear mountains that had drawn her eye. She had wondered what it would be like to climb into their peaks and disappear into the clouds. She panted as she ascended, careful of her paw placement, but determined to reach the top. She wouldn't exactly be a good pack member for Moonspear if she couldn't stand a good climb, could she? Once she reached the shelf, she paused to rest. She had not stopped her travel since she had risen before the sun. It was about midday now, she had planned her journey well, hoping to arrive before the true heat of the afternoon. She gasped slightly as she took in the view, her eyes sweeping from the peaks to the lowlands and finally landing on the glittering ocean. It was gorgeous, this place, beautiful. She stared intently at what she could see of Moonspear's lands, trying to decide if any of what she saw were places she had laid her paws. 

Content with her progress she lay her body down to sunbathe, the cool breeze ruffling at her fur. Her eyes continued to roam the lands below, feeling much like bird might and just as light.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Pyx - June 24, 2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Akazia - June 25, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Jaida - June 25, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Pyx - June 25, 2016, 10:41 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Akazia - June 25, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Jaida - June 25, 2016, 10:56 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Pyx - June 25, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: Oh, Could It Be I Got My Wish? - by Akazia - June 25, 2016, 11:27 PM