Frostfire Ridge This will never end 'cause I want more
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Just gonna fade Saed out.

She misses a bit of the exchange upon her approach, but her wolf greets her with a dip of her head and Thuringwethil acknowledges it with a slight drop of her nose, but resuming her posture in the presence of a loner. She doesn't hold the same scent as those of the grotto, for a grotto wolf this close to her own would mean certain death. A straggling wolf close to her borders, even in the am territories surrounding, give her a little unease with all the trouble they've had since their genesis.

The other portrays a similar submissive respect, enough to please Thuringwethil that action isn't yet required. It isn't as if their borders lay directly behind her but with short enough distance that back up wouldn't take long.

"Hello," she says with an even tongue, glancing toward Lagertha. Her accent faintly reminds her of Gyda but how much she struggles with the common tongue of the Teekon wolves, she isn't sure. Occasionally she bears a similar weight but immersing herself in it in Sleeping Dragon has been beneficial but the comfort of her own, just as she sure Gyda and Lagertha feel, cannot be matched. "Do you have a reason for being here?" she asks the nameless wolf once her dark steely eyes return to the stranger.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
This will never end 'cause I want more - by Lagertha - June 20, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - June 20, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Saed - June 20, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - June 21, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Antumbra - June 25, 2016, 02:31 PM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - June 28, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: This will never end 'cause I want more - by Menta - July 01, 2016, 03:00 PM