Phoenix Maplewood I wanna run away
If "Plan A" doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.
155 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
All Welcome 
Open for anyone, aiming for loners! <3

The lanky brute had traveled for a long while. He knew it would take some time, and he did find out that journeying with an injured shoulder was no help either. His tail swayed as he walked and soon, a mighty forest began to loom up in front of him. He smiled, enjoying the comfort of trees, and made a beeline straight for them. 

Once inside the forest, Zaavier could spot many signs of new growth. It was a sign that told him to keep hanging on. Life would return back to normal, and with that, new empires. With that thought in mind, Zaavier paused. Should he call for some lone wolves, or just seek them out? 

He stole a quick glance at his injured shoulder and decided the second idea was not an option. He needed to rest it for the journey ahead of him. So, the large male lifted his head and let loose a marvelous sound. It echoed through the forest, but he kept it quiet enough that it didn't go much further. He wanted the wolves within the forest. With that done, Zaavier sat down upon his rump and waited. Surely someone would come?

Messages In This Thread
I wanna run away - by Zaavier - June 25, 2016, 06:40 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Antumbra - June 25, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Zaavier - June 25, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Antumbra - June 26, 2016, 11:07 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Zaavier - June 26, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: I wanna run away - by Antumbra - June 27, 2016, 12:13 AM