Cerulean Cape everything was screaming: the sea, the wind, my heart
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Her brows come together as Floki states their relation, but his elaboration began to make more sense. Why it came as a surprise, she isn’t entirely sure—she didn’t know her own family but she’d been pulled away before memories could be made. Her family is always her pack, but Gyda didn’t come from the same lifestyle. Her personal life, before they came together, had been limited, and the time they shared together was often mostly spent to just enjoy one another’s company.

It is then she doesn’t know what to say. She can’t speak for Gyda but perhaps a message could be brought back.

“We lead a pack together north east of here, Sleeping Dragon,” she tells him though she feels her nerves rise at the confession. Where the Phoenix wolves had gone and what messages they have passed, she can’t be sure, but perhaps that’s just the paranoia taking over for a few minutes in consideration. “I can tell her about this, if you’d ever like to meet, I am sure you’d be welcome to our home. I know she’s once visited her mother before our claim had been secured. Is she well? I am sure she’d like to hear.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: everything was screaming: the sea, the wind, my heart - by Antumbra - June 26, 2016, 10:24 PM