Firefly Ravine Can you hear me now?
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sen had noticed how strange her youngest daughter often acted, but never had she commented on it. It wouldn't do her any good to do so, and she also wasn't even sure if the behavior was abnormal or not. Yet, when the girl moved closer to her rather than exploring her new capabilities, it had proved to be enough. "You need to stop," the woman stated, pushing the child away with her nose. "Get used to the world, get used to what you can see. You're not going to hide away against me for your entire life, do you understand?" Of course, she knew that the younger wolf did not actually understand. Even the smallest of words were most likely incomprehensible for her underdeveloped mind, and though Sen could tolerate that for the time being, there was no denying that she would someday just shove the whelp from the nest.

Wishing to move herself farther from the child's reach, she'd sat up, taking away her access to the warm fur that covered her chest. "You will learn to fend for yourself," said the Gorgon, glaring down at the miniature lupine. However unreasonable it was to currently demand such things, she did not care. Already had the words been spoken, and already did she want them to be made into a reality.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Can you hear me now? - by Sen - June 10, 2016, 12:57 AM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Chusi - June 10, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Sen - June 23, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Chusi - June 24, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Sen - June 27, 2016, 01:36 AM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Chusi - July 02, 2016, 04:05 AM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Sen - July 23, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: Can you hear me now? - by Chusi - July 23, 2016, 07:36 AM