Qeya River "if only, if only," the woodpecker sighs
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
"Ah," is all she says in regards to the children. Still, there is no mention of the other wolf that led alongside her. Still, Thuringwethil doesn't bring it up as she considers how busy one might be with children. Gyda is on the cusp of giving birth and snd already takes care of most things that when the children come, she doubts she'd be doing much more already.

He asks about their history and with indifference, she shrugs one shoulder. It had caused enough tension, despite how short their interactions were.

"They tried to settle too close next to me," she begins, easily remembering the day. A lot has changed since then, a whole new set of wolves beneath her, but Thuringwethil feels confident in those she has now, especially since a range of Seageda wolves had followed. "We sent them on their way. The male had been understanding, but the female had a little more to say. I then stumbled close to their territory a while ago and since then, nothing else, except for you and one other I had met," she adds but by this time, she's already forgotten the seadog's name.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
"if only, if only," the woodpecker sighs - by Antumbra - June 22, 2016, 07:07 AM
RE: "if only, if only," the woodpecker sighs - by Antumbra - June 27, 2016, 07:00 AM