Cerulean Cape everything was screaming: the sea, the wind, my heart
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
one more reply and done? :)

The male seems interested and she offers him a quick smile. They’d gone this long without meeting that, sometimes, someone night not want to. Thuringwethil used to think about her family and wanting to meet them but it comes and goes in waves that she’d often wonder if it would make a difference. She’d gone this long without a traditional set of parents, or siblings, that the connection is likely severed. The other, at least, knows of his half-sister.

When he explains that their mother is traveling, her brows burrow but she notes it for later to inform Gyda upon her return. And of course, the mention of this with a slight worry she might not have interest in meeting her half-sibling.

“My name is Thuringwethil, by the way,” she introduces finally, glancing behind her with a flick of her nose, “Dio and Gluskap. Which I should probably get back to, it was nice to meet you. Hopefully I’ll see you soon. You may be an uncle by then.” The dark leader smiles again and dips her nose as she departs, once he’s gotten ample opportunity to introduce himself.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: everything was screaming: the sea, the wind, my heart - by Antumbra - June 28, 2016, 02:01 AM