Sleeping Dragon i suggest next time try feeding me to dragons
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It does not take too long for Saria to show up, a smirk on her features as she questions her. Her own smile appears, despite the pain, but the injury is minor compared to what she's had before. Most of the damage had been caused by her own scratching, trying to rid the sensation and only making it worse. Thuringwethil turns her head a little and allows the healer to inspect and work on cleaning it. Her face distorts in the discomfort but she keeps still.

"A welcome home gift, like the old days," she says with a chuckle and flick of her tail on the ground.

Thuringwethil doesn't question Saria's care, trusting her to know what to do with the mess of a wound behind her ear. Just thinking about the Grotto wolf sends a flood of irritation, considering how easy it might be to just wipe the wolves out and be done with them. Their members were numerous and full, even if they are weak. Soon, perhaps, but she keeps the thoughts to herself for the moment.

"I had gone to the maplewood," she explains, sure that Saria would remember the brief history of Drageda upon her arrival. "A grotto wolf was there. The coward got one bite in before he fled, but not before I tore his shoulder up." Thuringwethil makes a little shrug but winces and hisses at the motion as it sends a wave of pain up her neck.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i suggest next time try feeding me to dragons - by Antumbra - June 28, 2016, 03:33 AM