Coconut Grove the quake in my breath
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
[Image: p1CcioW.png][Image: eZForVy.png][table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]

Breathing deeply, the inky creature could feel a warm familiarity grow in his gut and he felt the tight muscles in his shoulders and back ease just enough that he could enjoy the momentary calm. The lapping of the water against his ankles did enough to soothe the war-driven beast, but when an unfamiliar scent seemed to wisp through the air and seep into his nares, the wraith turned his crown with a snap and locked eyes on the unfamiliar shape of another male. The sea king narrowed his brows so that they sat above his dark gaze like a cloud, and his hackles pricked with hesitancy and partial territorialism. No, the grove of coconuts was not likely to suit his needs, but he did not like the idea of having others – strangers – so close to the shoreline that he intended to call home.

Turning his body, the titan caught the scent of another, and again once more; two females in the area. Unease settled in his gut and he began to step out of the waters and toward the male with a looming presence. The stranger was touched by water. Skellige could sense that he knew the pull of the waves, and this was his only reasoning for not reacting in a far more hostile manner. Instead, he peered at the male with a curious gaze.

“What brings you to these waters, brute? Speak now,” he spat in a guttural voice. Instinct alone had him lift his crown above this prince of the ocean. Flitting his gaze away, the wraith thought he had caught sight of one of the women not too far down the shoreline. Did the trio belong to each other, or were they merely in search of a home for themselves? It would have been foolish for the dark brute to believe he could take on a trio as a lone creature, but should he draw them into the ocean… his chances were significantly increased.

There was another thought in the far reaches of his mind; if these wolves belonged to the sea, then they belonged to his brood and he would do well to bring them into the base ranks of his pack. Already, his heart longed for the familiarity of Stavanger Bay. These creatures - if they were willing - would find a place in his pack... his Blackrock Depths
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
the quake in my breath - by Skellige - June 21, 2016, 11:36 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Vutia - June 22, 2016, 01:28 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Dapphion - June 22, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Xaaos - June 25, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Skellige - June 28, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Vutia - July 02, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Dapphion - July 03, 2016, 08:49 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Xaaos - July 05, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Skellige - July 06, 2016, 03:02 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Vutia - July 18, 2016, 02:03 AM