Stavanger Bay i knew something would always rule me
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The time was drawing close for the wraith to stake his claim on the lands by the sea. He had found a group to follow in his path and he knew they would stand by him, or they would face the punishment of the swell. Their goal was an ambitious one – marking and taking the land that sat right beside the borders of another pack. Skellige had known this to be a difficult challenge, but he was never one to shy away from such issues. The many talks he had shared with Deirdre had given him the strength to believe that she could persuade her family and her fellow members to allow him access there. Without the pull of the waves, he was nothing; if they were to deny him, the brute would find himself in a fit of rage once more. Already having lost his rightful place in his homeland, he was not willing to do it again.

The call that rang overhead was something of a surprise to the wraith. Already, the coywolf ushered him to the edges of the bay, though the wraith could not have anticipated the reasoning behind it. Perhaps it had been that sheer curiosity that had pushed him to draw nearer to the where the voice had risen from. The dark burn of his gaze trailed along the skyline for a moment, following the thick clouds that were building a quiet storm that would travel overhead. Rain was good for the land… while the famine had faded and the greenery had returned to the wilds, the water would only bring more life. Though the sea would bring them all they needed in terms of survival, the salty king knew that his followers would need the option of hunting on land.

Drawing in on the shape of the familiar figure, the wraith drew a single brow upwards and allowed a half-smile to curl the corner of his lip. “Arturo Fearghal,” he spoke and the timbre of his voice seemed to rumble like distant thunder in the dark clouds. “What brings you to my bay?” the brute inquired. Though he had not yet made his claim, he would be certain that there were no doubts from beyond that land. His intentions were clear; Skellige Cairn would seek to own that land.  
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - June 29, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Skellige - June 30, 2016, 02:20 AM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - June 30, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - July 02, 2016, 05:37 AM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - July 03, 2016, 07:40 AM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - July 06, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - July 09, 2016, 04:54 AM