Herbalists' Cache On the Move
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The male left, and Ambrosia barely noticed. Her attention was on Reiko, who claimed to come from a place called Silvertip. Wasn't that the pack that'd helped Brandy and Pearl kill the bear? Or was she remembering wrong? She'd heard the name from somewhere, she knew. The two were about the same ranks within their packs, but out here in unclaimed lands none of that mattered. 
The white girl pushed her point, and though she hated to sound vain even though she totally was she knew Reiko was right. A lot of wolves were snow colored, but not many had her tawny pelt. 
                   "You are right, but it makes you no less beautiful in comparison."
Next she asked of the Fen, or rather her relation to it, saying she wasn't borne to hers.
                                        "I'm not, actually. I left my birth pack the day I gave birth to my daughter Brandy. We traveled till she was almost one before joining Sebastian to create the Fen pack. I don't mind any questions, I'm gonna be an ambassador. Gotta get used to it." 
With a wink, she laughed, waiting for what else Reiko might throw her way. She liked this female, she reminded her of her own rambunctious child.
Messages In This Thread
On the Move - by Ambrosia - June 26, 2016, 01:35 PM
RE: On the Move - by Reiko - June 28, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: On the Move - by Grayday Sr. - June 28, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: On the Move - by Ambrosia - June 29, 2016, 08:36 AM
RE: On the Move - by Reiko - June 29, 2016, 10:19 AM
RE: On the Move - by Grayday Sr. - June 29, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: On the Move - by Ambrosia - July 03, 2016, 10:40 AM