Golden Glade Night's Brought New
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Charley was doing one last patrol to strengthen the borders this night, when again he came across the scent of a stranger. Like Shalon, she had crossed the border, and irritation flared in his heart. Who the hell did these loners think they were? Sure, he'd gained one recruit already from it, but would this new woman be the same? 
Paws thundered against the earth and, missing whatever call Darsal had heard, galloped forward with a snarl ripping through his inky maw. Had he not been looking for more to strengthen his ranks, he would have attacked her on sight. 
Finally coming into the view of a grayscale pelt, a growl rumbled deep in the Kings chest as he slowed a few yards behind her.
             "You, woman, can't you smell? You've crossed the borders of royalty."
Holding himself high, ears and tail erect and hackles prickling, Charley swept his angry blue eyes over her. Conditions had been hard on them all, but this one didn't look near death. His words, while harsh and clearly irritated, were not aggressive. Strangers were not welcome, not after the things he and Aspen went through. A pledge to his home, however, was a different story....
                              "I'm Charley Pryor, and I rule here, beside my Queen, Aspen. What business have you here?"
Messages In This Thread
Night's Brought New - by Darsal - July 03, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: Night's Brought New - by Alder - July 03, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: Night's Brought New - by Darsal - July 03, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: Night's Brought New - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: Night's Brought New - by Alder - July 04, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: Night's Brought New - by Darsal - July 04, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: Night's Brought New - by Aspen - July 04, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Night's Brought New - by Alder - July 04, 2016, 05:24 PM
RE: Night's Brought New - by Darsal - July 04, 2016, 05:41 PM
RE: Night's Brought New - by Aspen - July 04, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: Night's Brought New - by Alder - July 05, 2016, 11:57 AM