Golden Glade Night's Brought New
revel in your own
30 Posts
Ooc — Penelope
Through a facial expression, Darsal showed her apologies to the new encounter, a pristine white she-wolf with pelt so bright it nearly glowed in the darkness.  
The male's denial of either of them howling this night confused Darsal. Perhaps it had been a different wolf? Nonetheless, they had not immediately denied her acceptance into their ranks. She kept her stance cool and collected.
At his question, Darsal's pale brow raised, and she suppressed a smile of chagrin. She was not a proud wolf, after all of her mistakes and failures in life, but she did not doubt her value. The ash-black wolf was quite strong and could run for miles without a rest. Not only this, but her childhood struggle to develop a vocabulary had blossomed dramatically into a life of constant poetry. She had an excellent memory and could remember many poems long after she'd written them.
Well, I'm not the most amazing wolf you've ever met, I'm sure, she began, keeping humble, but I can certainly be of use. I know I will prove to be a valuable asset both in battle and in the keeping of chronicles, as I am quite handy with words and rarely forget a thing. As well, I may not be exceedingly swift, but my endurance is exceptional, might I say.
Join Aspen, Charley, and the rest of us in our journey to form the Royal Fire Court!
[Image: chronicler.gif] Chronicler-Bard Trade: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] Hunter-Tracker Trade: 1 2 3 4 5
IC: Darsal Corvega — OOC: Penelope
Messages In This Thread
Night's Brought New - by Darsal - July 03, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: Night's Brought New - by Alder - July 03, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: Night's Brought New - by Darsal - July 03, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: Night's Brought New - by Aspen - July 03, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: Night's Brought New - by Alder - July 04, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: Night's Brought New - by Darsal - July 04, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: Night's Brought New - by Aspen - July 04, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Night's Brought New - by Alder - July 04, 2016, 05:24 PM