Coconut Grove the quake in my breath
4 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]

The silence was broken by Dapphion, who had always been the bold one out of the three. She demanded the dark male to turn in their lost sister, and Xaaos watched with frightful eyes as he stepped out of the water ans started walking in their direction. But something stopped him, and he looked around as if he had been cornered. Xaaos followe the stranger's eyes to the figure of another, sandy hues cloaking her.

He couldn't contain his excitement and relief to have found his sister, and he met her lick with a loving embrace. Licks ran over Vutia's face as Dapphion asked her not to run off again, but then the celebration was cut short by the intruding voice of the sea wraith.

Luckily for both Skellige and Xaaos himself, he was not familiar with the word "Brute", for his reaction to such insult would have probably taken him, his sisters and the sea wraith to an early grave. Xaaos was not proficient in the language, Draconian being his mother tongue, and so he met the stranger's question as it was. A simple question.

"Xaaos look for sister," he replied in a thick accent, "voices in tide bring Vutia here," he tried to explain, referring to Vutia's dreams as entities capable of taking control of her. It wasn't the first time, nor would it be the last, but Xaaos and Dapphion would always be there to carry her back home, which was even closer now that they were together and back at shore.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
the quake in my breath - by Skellige - June 21, 2016, 11:36 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Vutia - June 22, 2016, 01:28 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Dapphion - June 22, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Xaaos - June 25, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Skellige - June 28, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Vutia - July 02, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Dapphion - July 03, 2016, 08:49 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Xaaos - July 05, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Skellige - July 06, 2016, 03:02 AM
RE: the quake in my breath - by Vutia - July 18, 2016, 02:03 AM