Neverwinter Forest strangle thorn
46 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The name that was offered was quickly committed to memory, and the southern man found it to be quite fitting of the beast standing before him. Though he did not know of the origins of the wolf, he could easily assume that there were several creatures of like-mind, who spoke with the same buoyancy to their words. It was almost addictive to listen to; there had never been a beast like him to cross into the Wild Wood of home, but Sawyer did imagine that the likes of Goldhawk would have been welcome among his own brood, and he silently wished that the other members of the Crowfeather tribe were around to see the kindness of strangers. He’d been warned numerous times by those of his family that outsiders were not of warm hearts.

As their conversation moved forward, the golden lad was surprised at the next quip that left his companion’s mouth. A spar! Fretfully, the Kappa frowned and his ears fell flat to his skull; there was a soft wag of his golden-topped tail at the suggestion, but it was evident that he had no fighting skills to boast of. “Well, gee, partner… I’ll say you might be disappointed in my sparrin’ skills, and I’m bound to get licked in this, but I’ll give you m’best,” he returned with a hesitant smirk.
Messages In This Thread
strangle thorn - by Sawyer - July 02, 2016, 06:16 AM
RE: strangle thorn - by Goldhawk - July 03, 2016, 06:59 AM
RE: strangle thorn - by Sawyer - July 09, 2016, 12:58 AM
RE: strangle thorn - by Goldhawk - July 09, 2016, 03:39 AM
RE: strangle thorn - by Sawyer - July 10, 2016, 03:00 AM
RE: strangle thorn - by Goldhawk - July 11, 2016, 09:03 AM
RE: strangle thorn - by Sawyer - July 19, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: strangle thorn - by Goldhawk - July 21, 2016, 09:46 AM