Cerulean Cape you try but you can't defeat them
51 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Omg I had so many posts to make yesterday and I thought I was done and completely missed this I am so sorry <3

Devin trotted along the cape, enjoying the view of the crystalline ocean. It shimmered in the light, a aquamarine blue with hints of emerald. The sand was warm to her paws, but soft and comforting. She liked this cerulean cape, and would remember it as a nice getaway destination. Devin did love exploring, scout was the perfect trade for her. And with her new pack, she could do as much of it as she wanted. Saltwinter had proved to be a good choice for her. She ducked into the surf for a moment, coming back up soaked, but cooler than before. This hot summer was hard on everyone, even a small white wolf like herself. The sea breeze billowed through her wet fur, cooling her down and she shook her pelt quickly. It would dry soon enough.

As she walked, Dev noticed a wolf lying on the dry area of the beach above. A male, who looked like her father. But what would Arturo be doing at the coast, playing with seaweed at that. She slunk towards him curiously, remaining hidden until sure that it was her father. Tail perked, glad to see him, Devin chuffed to get his attention. What's that stuff for pops? She asked, staring at him calmly through her sky blue eyes.
[Image: 2woy713.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
[Image: al40op.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
Messages In This Thread
you try but you can't defeat them - by Arturo - July 06, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Devin - July 10, 2016, 10:28 AM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Arturo - July 10, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Devin - July 11, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Arturo - July 11, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Devin - July 13, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Arturo - July 24, 2016, 05:33 AM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Devin - July 24, 2016, 08:10 AM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Arturo - August 06, 2016, 05:48 AM