Ankyra Sound in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
51 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Devin heard the howl, and made her way towards her alpha. The howl asked for mercenaries and scouts. Dev was no mercenary, she could fight well enough, but she was there for the scout part. She loved exploring, and being a spy seemed like the shit. Perhaps this would be a good opportunity to put her scouting skills to the test. She strode calmly and swiftly past the trees towards Caiaphas, excitement betraying her cool attitude.

When she arrived at the site, four others were there. Caiaphas and Kjalarr, who she gave a nod and a smile before sitting beside two others. She'd seen them both at the other day's hunt but still didn't quite know them. The raccoon lookin girl and bloody face. She sat down in the clearing and waited patiently. Bloody face seemed rather impatient, something Dev doubted Kja liked by the way he looked at her. Bad move bloody. Devin never took chances, as long as she got something out of it, she didn't question her leaders. She held a laid back posture, watching the alpha carefully for a reaction.
[Image: 2woy713.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
[Image: al40op.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
Messages In This Thread
RE: in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs - by Devin - July 10, 2016, 11:09 AM